Zayn Malik released his new single titled “Let Me” early Thursday. The singer also launched the song’s appropriately cinematic video that ends with such a promising message: “to be continued…”
Zayn spoke with Radio 1’s Nick Grimshaw following his latest song’s premiere, he said that he’s a more confident person now than ever when it comes to his music on the road.
The “Let Me” singer said, “I’m excited to see what people think of it.” He continued, “I think my confidence has grown in the last year and a half. It’s a bit different to my last record in terms of. It’s matured.”
With his 2016 album titled Mind of Mine, the singer went on to say that he was not really sure how to approach the music industry as being a solo artist. But we can say that Zayn’s approach to the industry will be unique this go-around. He added, “This time around I feel like I am more confident and I really believe in what’s going on, so I want to convey that to my fans.”
In addition to the latest track, “Let Me” is co-produced by Zayn himself and “Pillowtalk” collaborators named MYKL, the song has been served as the very first official track from the soon to be coming sophomore album ZAYN.
Lyrics writing and song recording sessions for the latest song took place at Electric Lady Studios in New York City, the studio has given several good songs. No official release date has been confirmed yet for ZAYN, but the album is supposed to be released soon.
Former One Direction singer returns to his action movie mode like his 2017 “Dusk Til Dawn” video with his new track from his forthcoming second album. The video of the song was creatively developed by the singer himself in collaboration with director and producer Jose Padilha, co-starring with actor Steven Bauer. The song is an official sequel to “Dusk Til Dawn,” the song which received ‘Best Video’ award at the 2017 MT VMAs.